SWEETEM GIFTS

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Hello Sweethearts!

How’s everyone today? I hope you are all diligent in your daily skincare routine, am I right? Or wrong? Haha.

Anyways, I received some sweetem (short term for sweet and item) from my grandmother’s friend who has come across this blog recently. Yeheyy! I’m so happy. So here are the items she gave me: 

*ALOE AQUA EMULSION AND ALOE AQUA GEL CREAM FROM FOODAHOLIC
*HIGH RESOLUTION REFILL-3X FROM LANCOME
*PERFUME FROM JESSICA SIMPSON AND HAYDEN BASICS

I am so grateful on receiving these items from her and said would love to sponsor me products from Korea. Yeyy! (Happy~Happy)
I’ve been using the emulsion and gel cream for two days now and can’t wait to make a review very soon along with the other items.

If you know anything about these items please don’t be shy to leave a comment, I would love to hear your opinion <3



Love~love 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

INSTAGRAM