REVIEW: THE FACE SHOP RICE WATER BRIGHT CLEANSING LIGHT OIL

Sunday, September 11, 2016


Hello Sweethearts!

I’m back today with another review and this time it’s the famous Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil from The Face Shop! I’ve been a fan of The Face Shop products especially face masks and lip products, I find their products very affordable and effective for me. Anyways, I’ve purchased their famous cleansing oil out of my curiosity because I’ve heard many good things about it and also I want to try something new.

So here it is The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Light Oil 





It comes in a very simple designed pump semi-transparent plastic bottle giving you a very oriental feeling. It effectively deep cleanses impurities and thick makeup. It mainly contains plant-based ingredients such as rice bran oil and jojoba oil that helps the skin looking clean and bright.

Ingredients:
ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRGLYCERIDE. SORBETH-30 TETRAOLEATE. POLYGLYCERYL-10 DIISOSTEARATE. ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL. SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL. WATER. GLYCERIN. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) EXTRACT(15mg). SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT. FRAGRANCE.

How to use:
*Before starting your skincare routine do not forget to wash your hands first.
*Make sure your hands and face is dry. Pump to your hands the desired amount of cleansing oil (I pump 2-3, that’s my desired amount).
*Massage the oil to your face in circular motion for about a minute to dissolve makeup and remove impurities.
*Then slowly put water to your face to emulsify.
*Rinse with lukewarm water or wash off with a foam cleanser.
                         
What are my thoughts about the product?
This is not my first time using cleansing oil but definitely this is my first time where I am so impressed about a certain product, I had the “never been this satisfied” feeling the first time I used the product. The best cleansing oil I’ve tried so far, and I am actually thinking that I’m going to stick with this product for a long time. Like the name itself “Bright Light Cleansing Oil” I found the texture surprisingly light like cooking oil compared to other cleansing oils I’ve tried which are rather thick. And the best part, I do not need to make force and spend more time in removing the makeup as it easily dissolves it. And, while others find the fragrance of the oil rather suffocating, I especially love the scent of the oil which smells like a combination of flowers and baby powder; I always enjoy it while cleansing which wins my heart. The cleansing oil alone leaves my face so clean, soft and bright so during my lazy days I sometimes thought foam cleanser is not really necessary (kidding!) 

Waterproof BB Cream, Lipstick and Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner were put on the skin. 


Applied desired amount of The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Light Oil and gently massaged for 15 seconds.




Wiped with a tissue and gone! 


(The tissue I used to wipe)


I strongly recommend this product as it leaves a very good impression to me up until now, thus always remember that we all have different skin types so results may vary. But so far this product leaves good result to people I’ve known.

Rating: 5/5

If you have time I also want to recommend to you my previous articles about Cleansing, it might be a great help for you especially if you want to know more about cleansing.



How about you? What cleansing oil are you using? Don’t forget to share the good stuff! If you have questions don’t be shy to leave a comment or send an email to me.

See you in my next review!

God bless always. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Can I ask if this is also applicable to men?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on my knowledge, nothing was stated that this product is only for women so I think it is applicable to everyone.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM