REVIEW: SKINFOOD EVERYDAY FACIAL MASK SHEET TOMATO AND BROCCOLI

Tuesday, September 06, 2016



Hello Dear Readers!

I’m back today with another Skinfood product review! This time it’s their Everyday Facial Mask Sheet Broccoli and Tomato (Time Magazine’s Choice of 10 Foods)! Yeyy! Sounds healthy! Who doesn’t love face masks especially coming off from a very tiring and stressful day and exposed to many environmental damages that could take away the glow in our skin, right?


Anyway I’ve tried a lot of face masks from other brands but this is my first time purchasing face mask from Skinfood.


What are my expectations? Well, I was really curious about Skinfood’s facial mask sheet as Skinfood is very famous for using organic ingredients to their products. So, basically I am expecting a lot from this product!

The description comes in both English and Korean but other information provided were written only in Korean which I had a hard time understanding >.< Haha!
Well, anyway these facial mask sheets contain specific extracts that promotes healthy glow.

How to use:
After your basic skincare specifically right after applying toner and before applying eye cream use this mask sheet. Remove the mask from the package and bring it to the center of your face. Smooth to cheeks with palms. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the sheet mask and stroke gently to absorb excess serum. Also, there are serum left inside the package use it to care for your neck and other desired body areas.


(Photo credits to http://www.cravebeautyonline.com/maskeraide-all-nighter.html)


Skinfood Everyday Facial Mask Sheet Tomato 


I’ve tried first the Tomato Facial Mask Sheet and I am super excited to try this, well aside for the reason that I love tomatoes, we all know that tomatoes are rich in lycopene which is good for our skin. I like the scent of the serum and honestly I was expecting that the serum will be quite a lot like other mask sheets I used, but then it’s quite disappointing to find it’s lesser than I thought. So I let the mask sheet stay on my face for about 15 minutes, for the first 5 minutes nothing really happened, then another 5 minutes passed, my face slightly felt irritation which I am so surprised because this never happened to me before. So I’m thinking to remove right away the mask sheet but decided to wait till 15 minutes.

Selfies while using the product: 





After using the product:
My skin easily absorbed the serum but I am really bothered with the slight irritation and undecided if I’ll going to use the Broccoli next time. So I just stopped my skincare routine with applying the mask sheet to my fear that if I put moisturizer the irritation will become worst. When I woke up the following day, nothing special happened skin is very soft but not that really soft compared to other facial mask sheets that I used, probably because it has lesser serum compared to others. So I’m not that really satisfied, I only like the scent of the serum.

Skinfood Everyday Facial Mask Sheet Broccoli 


Then came the day I used the Broccoli, well same procedure and leave it to your face for about 10 to 15 minutes. My skin this time seriously got irritated and I’ve came to the point where I did not wait for 15 minutes because I’m afraid if might damage my skin. I think this product of Skinfood doesn’t suit to my skin, >.< well if you asked if I’m going to repurchase this product, the answer is no basically because of the effect. I did not even took a picture of me using the product because of the discomfort. 

Rating: 2/5 (for the scent and the unique packaging) :D

I still want to recommend this product to everyone because we have different skin types, right? And it might have a good effect on you. 

If you have plans on trying this product or you already tried it don’t forget to share to me here via comment. Or if you have questions don’t be shy to leave a comment, okay?


Love Love <3




You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM