7 TIMES MOON LOVERS SCARLET HEART RYEO MADE US CRY

Monday, November 14, 2016

(Original photo link: https://kdramasanonymous.wordpress.com/2016/09/05/currently-watching-moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-%EB%8B%AC%EC%9D%98-%EC%97%B0%EC%9D%B8-%EB%B3%B4%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%BD%EC%8B%AC-%EB%A0%A4/)

We had been following this beautiful drama for 7 months and now that it has come to an end it left us a rollercoaster of emotions. I know I am not the only one who is waiting for an epilogue, special episodes and/or a Season 2 but do not lose your hope and let’s pray for it. Meanwhile, let’s look back to some of the scenes that made us cry.



Hae Soo’s Death


I guess everyone cried when Hae Soo died. After Hae Soo leaves the palace she was not able to see King Wang So again until she died. She constantly wrote a letter for him and waits for him every day but the King did not show up in fact he did not read the letters thinking it’s from Prince Jung. In this scene, I feel my heart was broken into millions of pieces TT_TT, after she said her last words to Prince Jung and when she said “He will not be coming” it really hit me in the right feeling (TT___TT).


 Prince Jung not able to give to Hae Soo the hairpin he always wanted to give and the fact that only Prince Baek Ah and Soon Deok know.


We all know that Prince Jung has a special feeling for Hae Soo, on episode 15 he lend a hairpin to Soon Deok but must return it to him. Soon Deok then aksed “Why do you carry around a hairpin?” and teased him that it must be for the girl he love. Then he told her about the girl.. Prince Jung said “She is someone who put her life on the line for me. She put her whole body on the line in order to save me. At first, it was when I saw her sing. That was when I knew. Someday I wanted her to sing only for me. I started to wish for that.”


On the final episode, we witnessed that Hae Soo died in the arms of Prince Jung after saying her last words.


Hae Soo’s letter to Wang So


When Ji Mong said to Wang So that Hae Soo had been sending him letters, Wang So immediately checked the unopened letters he thought came from Prince Jung. He read one of Hae Soo’s letter which literally broke not just Wang So’s heart but our hearts also, in the letter it say’s:

Life is like a dream. Right and wrong. Love and hate. They all get buried with the passing of time and leave quietly with no trace. Do you still think that you don’t have my whole heart and resent me? I’m always worried that I may have left you with hatred instead of love, not allowing you to rest in peace.
I still love you.
When you gave up everything and stood by me in the rain.. When you threw your body in the way of a flying arrow to protect me… You became someone I could never forget in my life. I came to realize that the opposite of loving is not hating, but leaving. I’m afraid that you may think that I left you and that you left me. I yearn for you so much, but I can’t be near you. I hope and wait to see you again inside these fences, I’ll be waiting for you… every day.

You will see in the letter how Hae Soo truly felt for Wang So, how she yearned for him every day, how she badly wanted to be with him every day.

The “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for leaving you alone.”


I burst out crying when Hae Soo was in the museum and remembered everything. She was sorry for leaving Wang So alone and that she was not able to change the history of Wang So’s bloody monarch.

Prince Wang Eun and Soon Deok’s Death



We all fall of the adorable, cuteness overload and happy-go-lucky Prince Wang Eun. He made us laugh and his childish acts make us even fall for him. He gave so much happiness in the hearts of our princes and to Hae Soo. Prince Wang Eun really likes Hae Soo that’s why when the King said he will marry Soon Deok, he was extremely sad but have nothing to do but to follow the King’s order. Later, Wang Eun develops feelings to Soon Deok who have always give love to him. When Prince Yo (his stepbrother) sat on the throne, he ordered to find and kill Wang Eun and everyone in his household.

Court Lady Oh’s Death

Court Lady Oh feels like a Mother to Hae Soo, she care so much to Hae Soo that she constantly telling her to stay away from the princes to avoid problems. When she found out about Prince Wang Wook and Hae Soo’s relationship she asked Hae Soo to leave the palace with her, she’s afraid that Hae Soo will be put in a same situation like her and probably in a danger. Later, Hae Soo was set up and will be hang in a couple of days but Court Lady Oh saved her by telling the King she is the one who put the poison, of course the King Court Lady Oh very well and know that she was not the one who put the poison neither Hae Soo but the King can’t save both the Crown Prince and Hae Soo, so he need to kill Hae Soo in order to save the Crown Prince.


The ending of Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo


There’s no sadder than the ending of our favorite Monday and Tuesday night drama, we will miss the Princes, Hae Soo and its great story. Our Monday and Tuesday will never be the same TT_TT Also, the ending is something that we did not expect, so how can we even move on TT_TT 



This is a screenshot of Moonlovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo information in Wikipedia. It says there will be 2 special episodes, so let’s put our hope and don’t be sad. 

To console your sadness you can read MOON LOVERS SCARLET HEART RYEO TO RELEASE A SPECIAL EPISODE.



Xo, Shai

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm still waiting for the result of there love story. What will happened to the next modern era.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tho this was posted years ago, I just watched the drama. And there are two points where you got it wrong. First is about the hairpin that's with Prince Jung. It is actually Hae Soo's. That's the exact pin she used to scar her neck when Prince So wants to inspect her room because Prince Jung was hiding there. Second is the last part where she is sorry. She's sorry for leaving Prince So but she was able to change the history from him being a bloody monarch to a good and wise king.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM