MOON LOVERS SCARLET HEART RYEO TO RELEASE A SPECIAL EPISODE

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

(Original Photo link: https://graceharlequin.wordpress.com/2016/09/02/moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-kdrama/)

The phenomenal Korean Drama Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo dropped its final episode last Nov. 1, 2016 leaving every fan’s hearts crying at its very sad ending. The drama took over the Monday and Tuesday night since its first broadcast last April 2016.

As one of the viewers and fan of this drama, I felt like my heart was broken into millions of pieces after seeing the ending, I was literally down and cried a lot every single night because of the tragic ending of Wang So and Hae Soo’s love story. I have seen a lot of the same responses from local and international fans of this drama and a petition for Season 2 is currently shared in social media right now. Unknowingly, if you will search this drama in Wikipedia it says there that there will be 2 special episodes after the 20 episodes, so I was relieved and will patiently wait for it to be release.

Meanwhile, IU and Lee Jun Ki keeps on teasing fans on their Instagram account as they constantly upload photos about the drama. On Nov. 7, 2016, IU uploaded an unseen scenes in the drama where she is crying and someone lend her a handkerchief and I think it will be one of the scenes in the special episode, Lee Jun Ki also uploaded a sketch of Wang So, Hae Soo and their daughter Seol happily together.


 (IU’s Instagram Update)

(Lee Jun Ki’s Instagram Update)


There are still many fans that can’t move on in this drama like me and patiently anticipating for the special episodes and/or a possible Season 2. We want to at least see Wang So and Hae Soo together in the 21st century and continue their love or it might be Hae Soo that will be back again in the Goryeo era. I am re-watching again the drama while waiting for the special episode and have always found myself crying all over again, I guess my heart and feels will never recover.

I have always loved to watch historical dramas but I guess this is the most heartbreaking one. I would like to say thank you to the Director, Producer, Writer, Staffs, Casts and everyone behind this drama, you have produced a very good drama that will stay in the heart of the fans for a long time (I guess you owe every fan a truck of tissue hehe) and above all to God for everything.

How about you? Have you watched already this drama? What are your thoughts about i? How many times you found yourself crying while watching this drama? Share it to me also!




Xo, Shai

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Nakakaubos ng tissue!! T_____T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Season 2 is not really impossible I do hope they will plan for it. I hope the special episodes will console the hearts of the fans.

      Delete
    2. Where can I watch special episodes please tell me

      Delete
    3. I've been searching for it too. According to Wikipedia there are 2 special eps but I can't find it. help us

      Delete
  3. After watching the last episode of this drama...I just felt like, am really broken.. what a tragic ending... So I googled it for is there is any special episodes...but I can't find it anywhere..I don't know why... ?Plz bring the second season... Am eagerly waiting for season two with same casts... I loved their chemistry... Such a great couple...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey did u find special episodes of moon lovers

      Delete
  4. Have the 2 special episodes come waiting for it

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM