Review: Etude House Woo~Baby Lip Plumper

Wednesday, August 17, 2016


Have you heard about Etude House Woo~Baby Lip Plumper? It’s a lip product that is design to make your lips plumper giving you a pouty and perfect juicy lips!


It actually comes in two shades, the SHEER VOLUME and SHIMMERING PINK VOLUME. The last time I went in Etude House, the SHEER VOLUME was out of stock so I only bought the pink one but next time I pay a visit to Etude House I’ll definitely buy the blue one.

So this is the SHIMMERING PINK VOLUME, the one that I bought




                                   and this is the SHEER VOLUME 

             (Photo credits: http://www.ebay.com/cln/azuma-yuuki/anam/129322365019)

What makes Etude House Woo Baby Lip Plumper differs from other lip plumper products is that it has mint scent and sensation giving your lips a minty feeling as if you are eating a mint candy. But the minty feeling will only last around 30 minutes but the shiny and moisturizing effect lasts longer than that. 

There is also an illustration on how to use the product and more information about it written in English and Korean in the box.


Though, I haven’t tried yet the SHEER VOLUME, I think the only difference is that the other one has glitters while the other one don’t have. 


SO HERE IT IS, ETUDE HOUSE WOO~BABY LIP PLUMPER. It comes in a transparent plastic bottle so it is easier for you to check how many products are left inside. 


 Here are some of my selfies I took using the product, and I must admit this lip plumper makes my lips look juicy and glossy and adds a good impression “feeling” to me (Hahahaha). I only put a little to my lips mostly in the area where I want it to look more plumper, but there are also times that I love to put in my whole lips-It will always up to you! 






One problem that I have with this product is that every time I go outside and it’s kinda windy some of my hair strands sticks to my lips since the product is so sticky (Haha!) Anyway this product is totally worth buying, I recommend using this product in all occasion if you want a glossy lip look and I think it will go well to all lip products you will use. Also for everyone who has thin lips or want their lips to appear pouty. So add Etude House Woo~Baby Lip Plumper to your lip makeup and kiss your thin lips goodbye!


If you have questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment or contact me via email. Thank you! 


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I have tried this and it makes my lips look great, love the cool minty feeling also the other one works also good you must try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jazze! Well I still don't have the sheer volume as it is sold out the last time I paid a visit at Etude House but there are great reviews about it too and I definitely want to try it and see it for myself. Does the sheer volume has minty feeling too? I am basically curious about the difference of the two.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM