REVIEW: FOODAHOLIC ALOE AQUA EMULSION AND ALOE AQUA GEL CREAM

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Foodaholic uses organic extract to their products.

Hey Guys!

I’m back today with another product review and this time it’s’ Foodaholics’ Aloe Aqua Emulsion and Aloe Aqua Gel Cream. I actually received it from my grandmother’s friend who has recently come back from Korea and I was happy and super excited to try it out as I’ve never heard about this product.


Foodaholic uses organic extract as the main ingredient for their products. And I have never heard about them as this will be the first time I will try one of their products. At first I am hesitant and try searching it on google, but I couldn’t find any reviews only online websites that sells this product but for a second I thought of trying it out because “why not, right?”

Anyway, what I am mostly happy about this product is because it uses Aloe Vera extract as the main ingredient. Aloe Vera has many good effects when it comes to our skin and hair. It helps to sooth, calm and replenish our skin leaving it soft and moisturize. But we can’t just get aloe vera anywhere unless if you have one in your home, so the idea of using aloe vera extracts in many skincare products now have been widely used to make it easier for us.


So, I’ve been using these products for a couple of weeks now and the question is am I satisfied on this product?  


FOODAHOLIC ALOE AQUA EMULSION 


This kind of emulsion basically supplies an amount of fraction and moisture in our exhausted skin, making it bright and lively. The aloe and centella asiatica extract is responsible in moisturizing and brightening our skin as well as calming and softening it. You can apply it after toner, gently tap appropriate amount to your facial skin and let it absorb for a while.

Ingredients
Water,Butylene Glycol,Mineral Ol.Glycerin.Cetearyl AJcohol.Glycety Stearate,Poysorbate 60, Cyclop entasiloxane,Cap rylic/Caprtc Triglycende.PE6-100Stearate.Cyclohexasjoxane,Phenox>*ethanol,[>meth(Cone1ChSorph€nesin1Trietharolamme,Carbomerl Fragrance, Sccium Hyaluronate.Aloe Barbadensis LeafExtract(l50mg),Potydcrylamide,Centella Asiatica ExtractC13-14 soparaffin,Ethy1hexy^ycem. Disodium EDTA,Laureth-7,Chanxmaa Recutita (Matricaria) FJowk Water.Glycyrrtiiza Giabra (Licorice) Root Extract,Camefea Sinensis Leaf Extraa,Pofygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract,Rosmannus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract,Scuteiaria Baicalens*s Root Extract,AJcobol,Sodiifn PCA.C119140,Cl 42090.

It’s a lotion type and it absorbs quickly on my skin; it’s not sticky and I did not have any heavy feeling when I applied it in my face. It has this organic scent that will make you feel like you are at a garden filled with ornamental plants. What I also like is the packaging of this product as it comes in a very elegant made of glass bottle, and the colors are white and green which are very pleasant to my eyes.



 FOODAHOLIC ALOE AQUA GEL CREAM


This gel type cream basically gives a lighter texture that absorbs deeply into our skin for a long duration of time. The aloe and centella asiatica extracts are responsible in providing moisture and brightening to the skin. You can apply it after using FOODAHOLIC ALOE AQUA EMULSION, gently tap appropriate amount to your facial skin and let it absorb.

INGREDIENTS

Water.DimetfK0ne,G(ycefin,Dipf0pyereGlytolJrietharo^rr«ne.Phenoxyethariol,Caftiomef, Sodium Hyalurcrate,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract(180mg),Cyctopentasitaxare.PEG-10 Dimethiccne. Chk>rpher>esm>Fr3grance,AlanTcir,Betar>elTrehabse,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Coilagen.Centella Asiatica Extract,Dimethiconol.Eth-ylhexyfgfycerin,Disodium EDTAJocopheryl Acetate.Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Fbwer Water.Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Ljcofice) Root Extraa,Carnet a Sinenss Leaf Extract,Potygcnum Cuspioatum Root Extract,Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract,Scutellaria Bacalens«s Root Extract,Alcohol,Sodum PCA.C119140,Cl 42090.

This is actually my first time trying out a gel type cream and I thought I will have a heavy feeling because of his thick texture. The dosage form really looks like a gel and I thought it will take time for my skin to absorb it, but surprisingly it absorbs real quick and no heavy feeling at all. The packaging is very elegant also and kind of similar to the emulsion, I also like the scent as it also very similar to the emulsion. 


These two products has been part of my skincare routine morning and evening and I could notice that my face has been hydrated and very bright. I am pretty addicted with the emulsion as I have been applying it more often in the morning and especially in a very exhausting day more than the gel cream, as I mostly used it twice in morning and evening. When I also wake up in the morning, my skin glows and look much hydrated. So to sum it up I am happy and satisfied with this product but I don’t know if I will buy when I run out of these products, as I will still check these items if it’s available in my country nevertheless if not, I should look at other online stores as I am pretty sure that my trusted beauty online stores don’t have this or should I ask them to sell one? But just in case my grandmother’s friend will give another set for me then that will be great.

So this is my "home look" literally bare face and I only used the Emulsion and the Gel type cream. If you look closely you will notice that my skin is well moisturize and bright (yayy! thanks to the aloe emulsion and cream). 


RATING: 4/5 

How about you? Have you heard about these products? What product do you use to make your face stay hydrated? Let me know also by leaving a comment or you can a message in my email or social accounts.



Thanks for reading! God Bless you

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. never heard about this before but I would like to try, where can I possibly buy these products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! you can purchase these products in ebay.com or in amazon.

      Delete
  2. I've never heard about this product do you think it is okay to try it too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It actually goes well in my skin and I do no have any problem on it, trying is always up to you Clio because it might not probably go well in your skin, I suggest to see your dermatologist and ask if its okay for you to use this product. :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM